A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dominic Figueras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dominic Figueras is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dominic Figueras, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Figueras graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Figueras has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dominic Anthony Figueras MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Dominic A. Figueras practice?
- Dr. Dominic Figueras has 1 office location.
Dr. Dominic Figueras practices Anesthesiology near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Anesthesiologists.