A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dominic Figueras, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Dr. Figueras has 3 hospital affiliations:
- SW Washington Medical Center
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Figueras accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 22 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Dominic Figueras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dominic A. Figueras practice?
Dr. Dominic Figueras practices Anesthesiology near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Domenic Figueras, Dr. Domingo Figueras, Dr. Dominick Figueras