A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dominic Filardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dominic Filardi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Filardi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Filardi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dominic Filardi, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Filardi graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Filardi has 15 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dominic Andrew Filardi MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dominic A. Filardi practice?
- Dr. Dominic Filardi has 1 office location.
Dr. Dominic Filardi practices Surgery near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Surgeons.