Dr. Dominic Foti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dominic Foti?

He didnt do the surgery we talked about

Posted on August 30th, 2016

I had set up a revision surgery for my breast lift, as the first one done by doctor Foti was only areola lift. I was convinced to also get silicone implants to make my new lifted breast look better. I will admit he was kind as we prepared for the surgery and when I woke up he was there. To my disappointment, when it was time to take the bandages, I noticed no lift had been done. He only inserted the implants. One the check up I asked him why he didn't do this and he said he made the call when he saw how nice they looked when he inserted them. I then mentioned if I would get my money back for the lift since I paid for that. He stayed became quiet serious and after a few seconds of awkward silence he said he would do the lift and I would only have to pay the clinic fee. I left the office crying and since then, my breast have began sagging even more because of the weight of the implants. I ended up with huge saggy breast and three thousand dollars lost from the breast lift I never received. I am depressed by my breast I now have and never wear cute shirts. I will not take his offer to correct the issue for "only the clinic fee", as I am afraid he will botch it for a third time. I have decided not to pursue anything, but hope my review may help someone to think long and hard when choosing this doctor. One star for the kindness of the staff and his calm demeanor. Clean office. I

Disappointed..

Posted on April 11th, 2015

Dr. Foti's focus is more in his humorous bedside manner. I assume he feels this makes the patient more at ease, which it does, I thought he should be more focused on my surgery. Now 3 years later.... I'm unhappy with the results of my surgery because of his stitching. He never mastered that. So what is more important. Putting me at total ease? or taking time to do excellent stitching?

Posted on January 3rd, 2014

I have to say the visit to Dr. Foti was the best thing I ever have done. The staff and Dr. Foti were amazing and the results I got were fantastic.

Administrative Assistant

Posted on November 15th, 2013

ATTITUDE OF THE STAFF, AND THE FOLLOW UP VISITS.

Great Experience

Posted on May 24th, 2013

Dr. Foti takes time to thoroughly explain procedure and answer questions. He has a very upbeat bedside manner--inspires confidence. My results were even better than I expected. I would certainly recommend Dr. Foti to my friends and family.

Great Results...

Posted on March 24th, 2013

I had a great experience and results with Dr. Foti. I decided to have the surgery at the last minute and take advantage of the Christmas break. He was able to squeeze me in and the results were fantastic! There really isn't anything negative to say in my experience. I would definitely recommend Dr. Foti.

Excellent Experience

Posted on October 1st, 2012

This was the best medical experience I have had in months. I was anxious about a procedure I had never had done before and the Dr and staff made me feel at ease, and were professional, caring, and very efficient. My follow-up visit was as quick and easy as the 1st and I felt in good hands with Dr. Foti

BEST PLASTIC SURGEON!!

Posted on June 13th, 2012

I am a huge fan of Dr. Foti. He made me feel so comfortable every time I met with him. I have reccommended him to many of my friends who are thinking about getting work done. His staff was extremely pleasent. I could have not asked for a better surgeon. The work he completed on my was amazing and the recovery time was so quick. I would never see another surgeon for any reason. He is simply amazing and is a real professional!!

HD

Posted on May 1st, 2012

Could not be happier with my results! Dr. Foti and his staff are amazing!! I would recommend him to everyone!

hd

Posted on March 28th, 2012

I have had a few procedures done by Dr. Foti and could not be more pleased! He is an excellent surgeon and i recommend him to everyone I know! Thanks Dr. Foti!!

Dr Foti is Excellent!

Posted on December 28th, 2011

Dr Foti operated on my daughter. He answered all my questions and we were very happy with the surgery results. I would recommend Dr. Foti to anyone considering plastic surgery.

Great Doc

Posted on December 9th, 2011

I've had several skin cancers removed over a period of 10 years. At all times I found Dr Foti and his staff to be outstanding.