Urologist
Oklahoma Universtiy Physicians
1200 Everett Dr
Oklahoma City, OK 73104
405-271-5215
Locations and availability (5)

|  Excellent!!  |  show details
Nov 18th, 2012

My son was born FEB 2012 with Hypospadias. We are first time parents to say the least knowing my 8month old would have to have surgery scared the crap out of me! Dr.Frimberger has a wonderful bedside manor! Answered any questions I may have had, and did not make me feel stupid/ignorant for asking. Day of the surgery was very stressful, but he explained everything to expect from this surgery!

|  show details
Jul 2nd, 2012

Dr Frimberger is the kindest most caring Dr i know. He is like part of our family.

|  very professional and caring  |  show details
Oct 28th, 2011

Dr. Frimberger and his staff was very professional. The length of our wait was better than expected giving the volume of patients. He and the nurses were very knowledgeable and answered all of our questions with a great positive attitude. He did an excellent job on the surgery, and even better at calming our child and us parents.

|  Excellent  |  show details
by Joel DeWitt on Sep 16th, 2010

Our son was diagnosed with mid-shaft hypospadias soon after his birth. We were directed to Dr. Frimberger with excellent results. He was able to answer questions and explain aspects of the repairing procedure in layman's terms. We are very pleased with the result of the surgery. He asked that we follow-up with him in the coming years so that he can see how our son is developing, which we hope to do.

|  Kidney Reflux on our 4 year old daughter  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2009

Dr. Frimberger..what can we say AWESOME about sums it up. We were concerned about surgery and having to have multiple surgeries at that. He was able to take care of her needs in one surgery which was Awesome. I wish she didn't have to go through this he is one of God's angels that is for sure. Thank you! Sincerely Mom of Nicole from Mcloud OK.

|  show details
Jan 26th, 2009

Corrected my son's hypospadius (sp?). We first saw a regular urologist that seemed like he was going to end up with a disfigured penis after the surgery. Dr. Firmberger's plan and execution were much better. You can hardly tell there was ever a problem. He's a very good doctor and we were blessed to have him.