Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dominic Gargiulo
Dr. Dominic Gargiulo, DO is a Doctor primarily located in New Orleans, LA. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Gargiulo is affiliated with Children's Hospital, Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center and Sinai-Grace Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Dominic Gargiulo has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Dominic Gargiulo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.
Dr. Edward Southern
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
New Orleans, LA 0 mi25
Dr. Michael Heffernan
Pediatric Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
New Orleans, LA 0 mi10
Dr. Andrew King
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
New Orleans, LA 0 mi46