A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dominic Gargiulo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dominic Gargiulo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gargiulo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gargiulo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Gargiulo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dominic Joseph Gargiulo DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dominic J. Gargiulo practice?
- Dr. Dominic Gargiulo has 1 office location.
Dr. Dominic Gargiulo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Surgeons.