Dr. Dominic Gault Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dominic Gault?

March 3rd, 2015

Dr. Gault s an excellent doctor.. His staff is loving, kind, courteous and friendly... Wonderful care from this team...

January 6th, 2011

Dr. Gault solved our medical mystery

I will be forever grateful to Dr. Gault for what he did for my son. We spent almost two years trying to find a reason for my son's global developmental delays. We saw multiple specialists and had extenstive testing done. Dr. Gault diagnosed my son during a 15 minute conversation because he listened to me. Our sleep study confirmed his findings. He found the missing puzzle piece.

June 18th, 2009

Dr. Gault was defensive and felt challenged by my questions about my child's condition.

He could not diagnose my child's condition and was very non-specific about which doctor we should see next. He seemed not to have any interest in helping us move forward to try and get my child properly diagnosed, i.e. he did not offer to get us an appointment with someone else in his hospital system. Once he completed the sleep study -- which revealed nothing -- he acted as though his job was done, even though it did not address our problem (and the problem is substantial). He also insulted me(when I talked about success I'd had using the internet to help in diagnosis) and accused me of trying to start an argument with him. He was way out of line and acted defensive -- probably because he couldn't reach a diagnosis. However he was very interested in having us back for a second sleep study ($$$$$$)!

December 18th, 2015