A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dominic Gomez-Leonardelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dominic Gomez-Leonardelli is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gomez-Leonardelli
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gomez-Leonardelli Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gomez-Leonardelli graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dominic Theodore Gomez-Leonardelli MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Dominic T. Gomez-Leonardelli practice?
- Dr. Dominic Gomez-Leonardelli has 1 office location.
Dr. Dominic Gomez-Leonardelli practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.