A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dominic Grecco is Excellent. Dr. Grecco has been reviewed by 15 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dominic Grecco, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including C-Section Cesarean Section, Disorders of the female lower genital tract, and Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Grecco graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Grecco has 4 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Center
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grecco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Anthem - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Dominic Grecco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dominic M. Grecco practice?
Dr. Dominic Grecco practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Surgery near Katonah, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY and Yorktown Heights, NY.
See Katonah Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Katonah Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Domingo Grecco, Dr. Dominick Grecco, Dr. Domenic Grecco