A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dominic Homan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dominic Homan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Homan graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Homan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Gadsden Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dominic Francis Homan MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Dominic F. Homan practice?
- Dr. Dominic Homan has 1 office location.
Dr. Dominic Homan practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Gadsden, AL.
See Gadsden Endocrinologists.