Dr. Dominic Homan Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Dominic Homan?

Posted on December 2nd, 2016

Ridiculous wait time even if you are the first patient in the morning. It gets even worse later in the day. I terminated his office because of their very poor time management.

Award Winning Waste of Time

Posted on July 21st, 2016

I saw Dr. Homan a total of 3 times over the course of a year. His staff was evil; but that was nothing compared to his horrible behavior. Each visit I waited a minimum of 2 hours past my appointment time to be seen. I would be asked questions like "do you know why the sky is blue" during my appointment. The last appointment this week resulted in dealing with Dr. Homan being a condescending jerk; he even answered his cell phone during the appointment (it wasn't an emergency). If you are looking for someone to help you with autoimmune thyroid disorders, keep on looking. This Dr. is a joke!!

Posted on August 14th, 2015

This doctor was very condescending to me. He made me feel as if I was making up symptoms, and didn't seem to care about why I was there. When I told him about the previous endo I had seen, he told me that doc didn't exist. As if I have a reason to lie about that. Would not recommend to ANYONE

Not a good experience

Posted on December 17th, 2013

Dr. Homan did nothing but tell jokes during my visits. He was completely unconcerned about my symptoms and argued with me about how I felt and what my symptoms were. I was going bald and he brushed it off as no big deal. Said it wasn't thyroid related and just checked me out from my appointment. I do not recommend him to anyone.

Most satisfied Dr. Visit in long time.

Posted on January 12th, 2012

I felt this Dr. to be extremely competent, caring & careful that all of my questions were answered to my satisfaction. He gave me answeres to questionsI have had for a long time. I will be recommending him to family & friends.

David

Posted on November 29th, 2011

Posted on October 20th, 2011

The extreme poor quality of customer service provided by this inept office staff is the reason I will no longer use this doctor. If you like never getting your phone calls returned, billing coded wrong and very sorry service, then I recommend this doctor.

Posted on May 11th, 2011

did nothing for me.. medically ,spent a lot of time asking the same questions his nurse asked & I answered,she documented it, spent a lot of time talking about nothing, felt like he wasted my time...why does he get the big bucks? When dealing with his staff on the phone, causes so much stress,that I don't bother calling any more..

Posted on April 18th, 2011

I have been a patient of DR Homan for ten years with no complaints. He is to the point and results oriented

Posted on September 5th, 2017