A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dominic Hurley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dominic Hurley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hurley
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hurley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dominic Hurley, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurley graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Hurley has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Sacred Heart Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center-Sioux City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dominic Vincent Hurley MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Dominic V. Hurley practice?
- Dr. Dominic Hurley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dominic Hurley practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Elk Point, SD.
See Sioux Falls Cardiologists.