A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dominic Losacco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dominic Losacco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Losacco
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Losacco Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dominic Losacco, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Losacco graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Losacco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dominic Losacco MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dominic Losacco practice?
- Dr. Dominic Losacco has 1 office location.
Dr. Dominic Losacco practices Psychiatry near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Psychiatrists.