Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dominic Macaranas
Dr. Dominic Macaranas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hanford, CA, with other offices in Fresno, CA and Clovis, CA (and 4 other locations). He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Macaranas is affiliated with Community Regional Medical Center, Adventist Medical Center - Hanford and Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Dominic Macaranas has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Dominic Macaranas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hanford, CA.
Dr. Venkataramana Reddy
Hanford, CA 0.01 mi16
Dr. Angela Quang
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Hanford, CA 0.01 mi21
Dr. David Eisner
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Hanford, CA 0.01 mi34