A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dominic Macaranas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Macaranas graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Macaranas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dominic Martin A Macaranas MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dominic M. Macaranas practice?
- Dr. Dominic Macaranas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dominic Macaranas practices Internal Medicine near Hanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA and Sacramento, CA.
See Hanford Internists.