Dr. Dominic Maiello Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dominic Maiello?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Dominic Maiello?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 9th, 2015

No manners, very horrible doctor shame on him

This dictor has no manners . I have necer been treated so badly by both the dictir and staff. I am a well insured patient. I can not imagine how badly he treats other patients. He is only out to make money. I had all my blood work with results in my hand. And all he wanted to do is repeat everything in his office. He blatantly said he had no time totalk to me even for 2 min during my appointment. I had to make an appointment with another rheumatologist. Run far away he is only out to make money. This is the first time i ever wrote a bad review on any doctor but i hate for any human to go through my experience. Big waste of time and money. Even after taking my blood did bit give me results. He should be investugated. I have to wonder if he is a real doctor with a degree Sincerely Real patient

June 8th, 2015

He is an excellet doctor.

February 21st, 2014

The doctor is very good, but I have being treated rudely, the staff needs to be schooled on being pleasant and more courteous to patients, the really don't care patients horrible attention; please think before you go there terrible staff.

July 20th, 2012

Terrible staff and treatment knowledge

The Staff is extremely rude and not helpful. my health has gotten worse since i've been going there. The staff and doctor's last concern is the patients, the following up is terrible. Think twice before seeing Dr Maiello, look somewhere else.

July 27th, 2008

If you want the truth he is the one

I started seeing him about 3 years ago and i am very happy with him he has helped me and always told me the truth about my health and med which is what i want from a doctor and he listens to you and conducts a good check up on his patients

March 13th, 2017