A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dominic Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martinez
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dominic Martinez, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Martinez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mountainview Hospital
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dominic F Martinez MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Dominic F. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Dominic Martinez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dominic Martinez practices Anesthesiology near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Anesthesiologists.