A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dominic Maxwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dominic Maxwell, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dominic Maxwell, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maxwell graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maxwell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Martha's Vineyard Hospital
- Spring Harbor Hospital
- Martha`s Vineyard Community Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dominic John Maxwell MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dominic J. Maxwell practice?
- Dr. Dominic Maxwell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dominic Maxwell practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Vineyard Haven, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MA.
See Vineyard Haven Psychiatrists.