A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dominic Mazzocchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dominic Mazzocchi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazzocchi graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mazzocchi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Ocean Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dominic Mazzocchi MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dominic Mazzocchi practice?
- Dr. Dominic Mazzocchi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dominic Mazzocchi practices Internal Medicine near Manasquan, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Point Pleasant Boro, NJ and Brielle, NJ.
See Manasquan Internists.