A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dominic McFadden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dominic McFadden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dominic McFadden, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Dr. McFadden has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dominic J McFadden MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dominic J. McFadden practice?
- Dr. Dominic McFadden has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Dominic McFadden practices Family Medicine near , .