A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dominic Pennachio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dominic Pennachio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dominic Pennachio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pennachio graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Pennachio has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dominic Daniel Pennachio MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dominic D. Pennachio practice?
- Dr. Dominic Pennachio has 1 office location.
Dr. Dominic Pennachio practices Internal Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists.