A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dominic Raco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dominic Raco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raco
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Raco Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dominic Raco, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Raco graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Raco has 2 hospital affiliations:
- V A Medical Center
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dominic Larry Raco MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dominic L. Raco practice?
- Dr. Dominic Raco has 1 office location.
Dr. Dominic Raco practices Cardiovascular Disease near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Cardiologists.