A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dominic Raco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dominic Raco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raco
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raco Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dominic Raco, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Raco graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Raco has 2 hospital affiliations:
- V A Medical Center
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dominic Larry Raco MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dominic L. Raco practice?
- Dr. Dominic Raco has 1 office location.
Dr. Dominic Raco practices Cardiovascular Disease near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Cardiologists.