A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dominic Riganotti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dominic Riganotti, Infectious Diseases & Immunology, HIV Care and Disease Managment is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- AIDS-Associated Nephropathy
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bacterial Meningitis
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Chlamydia Infections
- HIV Enteropathy
- HIV Infections
- HIV Related Autoimmune Disorders
- HIV Seropositivity
- Hepatitis C
- Organ Transplantation
- Tropical Diseases
- Virus Diseases
- Wasting Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Riganotti graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Riganotti has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Holy Cross Hospital, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dominic Raymond Riganotti DO is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Dominic R. Riganotti practice?
- Dr. Dominic Riganotti has 1 office location.
- Dr. Dominic Riganotti practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology near Wilton Manors, FL.