A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dominic Carreira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dominic Carreira is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carreira
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carreira Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Foot Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carreira graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Carreira has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
- Broward General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dominic Suarez Carreira MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Dominic S. Carreira practice?
- Dr. Dominic Carreira has 1 office location.
Dr. Dominic Carreira practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Surgeons and Fort Lauderdale Orthopedic Surgeons.