A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dominic Carreira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dominic Carreira is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Foot Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carreira graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Carreira has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
- Broward General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dominic Suarez Carreira MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Dominic S. Carreira practice?
- Dr. Dominic Carreira has 1 office location.
Dr. Dominic Carreira practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Orthopedic Surgeons and Fort Lauderdale Surgeons.