A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dominic Carreira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dominic Carreira is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Foot Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carreira graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Carreira has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Broward General Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carreira accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 8 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 29 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dominic S. Carreira practice?
Dr. Dominic Carreira practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Surgeons.