A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dominic Sciamanda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dominic Sciamanda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sciamanda graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sciamanda has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- Corry Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dominic Mariano Sciamanda DO and DABMA is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM.
- Where does Dr. Dominic M. Sciamanda practice?
- Dr. Dominic Sciamanda has 1 office location.
Dr. Dominic Sciamanda practices Family Medicine and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Erie, PA.
See Erie Family Physicians and Erie Osteopaths.