A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dominic Valentino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Valentino graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Valentino has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dominic John Valentino DO is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dominic J. Valentino practice?
- Dr. Dominic Valentino has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dominic Valentino practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Blackwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Darby, PA.
See Blackwood Critical Care Practitioners and Blackwood Pulmonologists.