A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dominic Valentino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Valentino graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Valentino has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Valentino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dominic J. Valentino practice?
Dr. Dominic Valentino practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Blackwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Woodbury, NJ.
See Blackwood Internists, Blackwood Pulmonologists, Blackwood Urgent Care Centers, and Blackwood Sleep Medicine Doctors.