A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dominick Barone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dominick Barone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Barone graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Barone has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dominick A. Barone practice?
Dr. Dominick Barone practices Pediatrics near Independence, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ.
See Independence Pediatricians.