A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dominick Bioh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dominick Bioh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dominick Bioh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bioh graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bioh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bioh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dominick K. Bioh practice?
Dr. Dominick Bioh practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.