A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dominick Carbone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dominick Carbone is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carbone
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Carbone Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dominick Carbone, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Carbone graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Carbone has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hugh Chatham Memorial Hospital
- Alleghany Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dominick John Carbone MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Dominick J. Carbone practice?
- Dr. Dominick Carbone has 1 office location.
Dr. Dominick Carbone practices Urology near Elkin, NC.
See Elkin Urologists.