A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dominick Carbone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dominick Carbone is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carbone
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Carbone Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dominick Carbone, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Carbone graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Carbone has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hugh Chatham Memorial Hospital
- Alleghany Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dominick John Carbone MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Dominick J. Carbone practice?
- Dr. Dominick Carbone has 1 office location.
Dr. Dominick Carbone practices Urology near Elkin, NC.
See Elkin Urologists.