A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dominick Curatola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dominick Curatola is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curatola
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Curatola Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dominick Curatola, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Curatola graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Curatola has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- El Camino Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dominick A Curatola FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Dominick A. Curatola practice?
- Dr. Dominick Curatola has 1 office location.
Dr. Dominick Curatola practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Mountain View, CA.
See Mountain View Cardiologists.