A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dominick Curatola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dominick Curatola is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curatola
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dominick Curatola, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Curatola graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Curatola has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- El Camino Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dominick A Curatola FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Dominick A. Curatola practice?
- Dr. Dominick Curatola has 1 office location.
Dr. Dominick Curatola practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Mountain View, CA.
See Mountain View Cardiologists.