A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dominick D'Orazio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dominick D'Orazio, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Orazio graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. D'Orazio has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dominick J D'Orazio MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Dominick J. D'Orazio practice?
- Dr. Dominick D'Orazio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dominick D'Orazio practices Anesthesiology near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Anesthesiologists.