A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dominick Eboli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dominick Eboli, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eboli graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Eboli has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eboli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dominick J. Eboli practice?
Dr. Dominick Eboli practices Surgery near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Surgeons.