A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dominick Eboli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dominick Eboli, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eboli graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Eboli has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dominick J Eboli MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dominick J. Eboli practice?
- Dr. Dominick Eboli has 1 office location.
Dr. Dominick Eboli practices Surgery near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Surgeons.