A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dominick Ervelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dominick Ervelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ervelli graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Ervelli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Anthony Regional Hospital
- St Anthony Regional Hospital, Carroll, IA
- St Anthony Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dominick Charles Ervelli DO is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dominick C. Ervelli practice?
- Dr. Dominick Ervelli has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dominick Ervelli practices Internal Medicine near Westside, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Manning, IA and Coon Rapids, IA.
See Westside Internists.