Dr. Dominick Galluzzo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dominick Galluzzo?

August 18th, 2012

I have been a patient of the practice and of Dr. Galluzzo for 8 years. I feel that Dr. Galluzzo is one of the greatest internist that practice has. He is efficient, clear, concise, always willing to answer questions and is courteous to his patient's and their needs. The staff I also have never truly had any real problems with, I feel that they are easily overwhelmed because of the amount of patient's needed to be tended to and how busy the office is. I can not say enough good things about Montgomery County Medical.

July 31st, 2012

I really like going to see Dr Galluzzo. He is great, professional, always very nice and caring, not rushing me out the door and always provides great care. The problems I have with the whole practice is really the receptionists. I wait forever to speak to someone, to get an appt, no one calls me back. If I hit 0 to get anyone, they are pretty rude asking if I left any other messages OF COURSE I DID...but no one calls me back. If it was easier to deal with these women, I'd give the practice a 4 star rating.

July 25th, 2012

Not Impressed

Expect not to get your referral when you ask for it, repeatedly, not just once. Expect not to receive a call back in the same business day when you request an appointment. Expect not to speak to a human being when you call with a request for assistance.

June 22nd, 2011

Dr. Galluzzo is amazing, he has been my doctor now for 4 years. I am 54 yo, he is the best doctor that ever took care of me and my whole family. 5 STARS

October 4th, 2009

doctor galluzzo is an excellant dr. he is very careing and listens to you with anything you need to talk about.

June 30th, 2017