A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dominick Giuffrida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dominick Giuffrida, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Pain
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Giuffrida graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Giuffrida has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dominick Giuffrida DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dominick Giuffrida practice?
- Dr. Dominick Giuffrida has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dominick Giuffrida practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA.
See Norristown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.