A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dominick Golio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dominick Golio, Craniofacial and Pediatric Plastic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Craniofacial and Pediatric Plastic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Golio graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Golio has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dominick Imundi Golio MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dominick I. Golio practice?
- Dr. Dominick Golio has 8 office locations.
Dr. Dominick Golio practices Ophthalmology and Plastic Surgery near Fresh Meadows, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Richmond Hill, NY.
See Fresh Meadows Ophthalmologists and Fresh Meadows Surgeons.