A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dominick Golio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dominick Golio, Craniofacial and Pediatric Plastic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Craniofacial and Pediatric Plastic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Golio graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Golio has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Golio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dominick I. Golio practice?
Dr. Dominick Golio practices Surgery, Ophthalmology, Plastic Surgery, and Facial Plastic Surgery near Scarsdale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and East Setauket, NY.
See Scarsdale Surgeons and Scarsdale Ophthalmologists.