Dr. Dominick Ligresti MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

December 21st, 2016
Great Doctor! Nice office staff
Dr Ligresti is great. I got Restelyne and Botox as well as Microderm and my husband said that I look 10 yrs younger. They also sell great products. My friend went there with their little baby as Dr Ligresti is also pediatric dermatologist and baby had a bad rash and nobody else could figure it out and he did after the 1st visit. I love him!!!

November 2nd, 2016
For many years was a patient at Ligresti Dermatology. First started with Dr. Chimino then with Dr. Sakiya both who seem to have left the practice. Have seen Dr. Ligresti for a few years now. Have very good opinion of Dr. Ligresti but my complaint is that I cannot reach the office to make a follow-up appointment. Call the office and the line is all ways busy or the phone rings with no one answering it. This has gone on for a week at this point. Problems is if I had to cancel and change an appointment, how could I do it? Am seriously thinking of changing to another dermatologist whose office answers the phone. What good is Dr. Ligresti doing me if I can't schedule and appointment with him?

April 30th, 2015
Would never recommend or go back.
Tried to make an appointment and the snooty lady on the phone made us leave work early to come 15 minutes before we asked to come in. Thanks. Nevertheless the doc showed up an hour later. Then we were placed in a room and the nurse was very nasty, not the Spanish lady, she was nice. They came in twice and asked me to go back into the packed waiting room with my screaming baby because they couldn't handle the kid crying and said we have to wait a lot longer. Asked for a refund and asked myself why would I use the benefits I work hard for for such horrible service in healthcare.

April 3rd, 2015
he never able to cure my acne after 4 year visiting every other month he just collect money from insurance and same medication keep giving me and ever work he is not good at allYour review (optional)

March 9th, 2015
This doctor was the absolute worst!

July 3rd, 2013
Dedicated
DR.Ligresti was so amazing with my young son the only one to take on the daunting task of the skin problem that no one else knew or tried to help us I was a young single mother of five he remained a wonder sourse of support for us as well as relentlessly finding out by his dedication and determination my sons diagnosis.The Doctor had more recently removed skin cancer from my eighty year old fathers nose he had no further problems dad was so happy with Dr Ligresti

June 27th, 2013
If I use the list given for the # of stars, getting an appointment was no problem. I wanted a Saturday or a night and had a choice of the day and time. I had a little bit of a wait but nothing crazy. The staff were all very nice. No one had an attitude like some offices I've gone to. The doctor told me the problem and the medication he gave me was right on. He made me feel comfortable teasing me about my Mets shirt (he's a Yankees fan) and I didn' feel rushed when I had questions. All in all it was a great visit.

May 14th, 2013
Had a bump on my arm for a while and didn't think much of it. I saw the doctor for a rash that was no big deal but he noticed the bump. He took a piece and it came back as a skin cancer. Glad he was paying attention. Learned my lesson too

May 3rd, 2013
Great guy. Nice office. Been going here for years and never have a problem.

April 11th, 2013
LOVE Dr. Ligresti! I had the worst acne ever and within a few months I looked like I never had anything there. I had medication and a few microdermabrasion treatments (soooo relaxing!) and a chemical peel and even the scars I had were gone. My wedding pics look amazing and I didn't have a ton of makeup on trying to hide everything. I didn't see him for anything but my acne problems but he is the BEST for acne!

April 11th, 2013
Dr, Ligresti wasn't full of himself and that made me more relaxed. I had a full exam and he found a few problems I didn't know were there. One was a skin cancer and the other was a pre cancer and both got taken care of in th e office at the next visit.

August 16th, 2012
no complaints
I got an emergency appointment the same day. I didn't wait too long before I was seen and he handled the rash that was driving me nuts in one visit. I even got samples of the cream I needed so I didn't have to pay $ at the pharmacy.