A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dominick Pastore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dominick Pastore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dominick Pastore, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pastore graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pastore has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dominick J Pastore MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Dominick J. Pastore practice?
- Dr. Dominick Pastore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dominick Pastore practices Pediatrics near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Midlothian, VA.
See Richmond Pediatricians.