Internists
4011 Talbot Rd S
Ste 460
Renton, WA 98055
425-271-5020
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Oct 13th, 2012

My wife & I chose Dr. Toulouse as out doctor 17 years ago. In short, he is usually on track with his diagnosis and he really cares about his patients. I don't know if he is accepting new patients but if he is you should ask him to be your primary Doctor

|  Eddie/Sandi  |  show details
Mar 15th, 2012

We have been with Dr. Toulouse since he took over Dr. Vukov's practice many years ago. There is not a better doctor on the planet! He not only is always spot-on with his diagnosis or who to send you to when it is outside of his expertise, he CARES about his patients. He doesn't have someone else call you, he calls you! We love him as a doctor and as a friend. Trust is so important when choosing a doctor...we literally trust him with our lives. And we love his office staff too!

|  QC  |  show details
by Larry / Rebecca on Apr 21st, 2011

Our 1st visit:He was an extremely caring man and he seemed to enjoy us as a team! My husband and I go everywhere together including doctor visits; my husband is my best friend. The doctor not only took the time to hear me out, he also took the time to hear my husbands concerns without telling him he needed to make an appointment! He spent more than enough time with us to get at the bottom of our concern. He was courteous, he smiled and laughed and even cracked a joke or two. What a difference that makes in an office environment. Someone actually likes their job for a change. Treats you like your time is worth money too, not just their time!Follow up was awesome he actually called our home number and wasnt afraid to speak to my husband about my visit This fellow is the best in my book Sure wish there were more of him. He has our vote for the best family doctor.He deserves a better rating than the 3 stars overall, but this silly website won't go any higher than 3 stars.

|  Professional  |  show details
by Rdw on Dec 18th, 2010

Patient Doctor 1st time visitWe were impressed by Dr. Toulouse candidness, knowledge, bedside manner and his ability to crack a joke and laugh. Very few doctors even give you the time of day anymore. He seemed in no particular hurry to get out to the room. He covered just about everything from birth to date on our 1st visit. He didnt tell me that my husband had no business talking for me and Dr Toulouse even appreciated my husbands impute. He seems to like his job and seems to have fun with it. When we left, we left no stone unturned he even ended with drawing a picture of the heart! So far, AWESOME customer service!

|  Smart and capable doctor  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2010

Dr. Toulouse was capable, knowledgable and personable. He spent as much time with me as I needed, and was involved and interested in my care. He had answers to my questions without checking online, and listened well. Great doctor! The office staff could use some work on their people skills, though. They treated me impersonally and seemed uncaring.

|  Best doctor in years  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2010

I really like this doctor! I've spent the last 5 years trying to find a really good doctor after my great doctor retired. I've seen several doctors and none of them really cared, until I was recommended to this doctor. I've NEVER had such a good and through physical in my whole life! This man covered everything!!! He took the time to explain and teach me everything, it's apparent he loves his work. I can't say enough good things about him.On the other hand I'm not impressed with the office staff, they tend to treat patients like furniture and my wife had the very same experience as I have. I spoke to the DR. and he thanked me for bringing it up to him and said he would look into it. Also the cost of service was very high, but will stay with him for the expertise.

|  Great doctor!  |  show details
Aug 3rd, 2010

Very caring and thorough. The only reason his wait time can be long is he has no hesitation to spend as much time with each patient as necessary - lots more than other doctors. He is very busy, crazy busy, but once you are in an exam room together he makes you feel you are his one and only patient. His diagnosis skills are first rate, if he doesn't know he refers you to someone who does without hesitation. Sometimes he has phoned me as late as 10 at night when he is still in the office to give me needed info. This is one great doctor!!