A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dominick Tuason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Tuason graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Tuason has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dominick A Tuason MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dominick A. Tuason practice?
- Dr. Dominick Tuason has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dominick Tuason practices Orthopaedic Surgery near East Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ and Pittsburgh, PA.
See East Brunswick Orthopedic Surgeons.