A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dominick Tuason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dominick Tuason is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tuason
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tuason Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Tuason graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Tuason has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Meridian Health Jersey Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dominick A Tuason MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dominick A. Tuason practice?
- Dr. Dominick Tuason has 1 office location.
Dr. Dominick Tuason practices Orthopaedic Surgery near East Brunswick, NJ.
See East Brunswick Orthopedic Surgeons.