A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dominick Zampino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dominick Zampino, DO, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zampino graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Zampino has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-Mainland Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dominick John Zampino DO, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dominick J. Zampino practice?
- Dr. Dominick Zampino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dominick Zampino practices Internal Medicine near Atlantic City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
See Atlantic City Internists.