A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dominique Delma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dominique Delma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dominique Delma, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Delma graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Delma has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Benedictine Hospital
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- The Kingston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dominique Delma MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dominique Delma practice?
- Dr. Dominique Delma has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dominique Delma practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kingston, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Kingston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.