Dr. Dominique Fradin-Read MD Patient Reviews

• Preventive Medicine Santa Monica, CA

4.7

August 3rd, 2016
This is how all Dr's should be!
The BEST Dr I have ever had!!! Dr Read actually called me when she was out of the country on holiday because she was that concerned (even though I had requested that my questions could wait until after she returned). She listens to your concerns and needs. Explains everything in great detail to make sure you are happy. I gladly drive through a high traffic commute to see her because she is that good and rare. Love her.

July 26th, 2016
Excellent physician, excellent experience!
Dr. Read is wonderful! I've only seen her twice. The blood tests she had done are the most extensive I've ever had. She explained everything to me, took time to answer all my questions and to explain everything she recommends for me going forward. Her staff is great, her office is immaculate, modern, beautiful. They make it possible to fill out all preliminary information on line before the first appointment and provide a patient portal. I felt welcome and so well taken care of!

April 11th, 2016
Amazing and compassionate Doctor
This is an amazing woman. She took such time with me, follow up phone calls. Her diagnosis was right on the money and I felt better almost immediately . She is a gem.

March 14th, 2016
She Genuinely Cares
Reassuring to finally have a doctor that genuinely cares and you aren't just a case number in a large, impersonal medical practice. I would refer Dr Reed in a heart beat!

December 4th, 2015
It is unusual to find a physician who exhibits the level of interest and concern in her patients to the extent that Dr. Read does. She listens between the lines of what is being presented to her and looks at her patients as whole people instead of a group of symptoms. I happily return to her over and over and willingly share her with others.

September 10th, 2015
True health transformation
Working with Dr. Read has changed my entire health. She views the body as a whole system, looking at all the individual aspects of how your body works (immune system, proper organ function, vitamin/nutritional assessment, controlling inflammation, hormones, etc.), but also how they work together and play off of each other. Thanks to her, my thyroid is working beautifully, my inflammation is under control, and I've never felt healthier. Her attention to detail is amazing - as well as her gentle, straightforward way of taking care of her patients. In today's world, when you say "holistic," it tends to mean leaving off many of the science-based ways of seeing what's going on. One of the things I particularly appreciate about Dr. Read is her ability to take a holistic view of the body in a very science-based way, looking at not just what the "hot new theories" are (something I've found in Dr's who have touted themselves as holistic), but basing it on how the body actually performs and functions. If you want real results toward better health, there is no one I would recommend more. Dr. Read is truly amazing.

June 4th, 2015
Dr. Read is a bright shining light who makes a remarkable difference: she truly cares.

October 14th, 2012
Phenomenal Physicians still exist!
Dr. Read us like no other physician I've ever experienced. She's brilliant, compassionate, caring and dedicated to your overall health. She thinks outside of the box and works with her patients to achieve optimal health no matter your age or condition. I have since referred over 30 + patients to her and they all call, text or email me with gratitude for changing their life through this amazing woman. Run, don't walk to the phone to schedule your appointment!

April 6th, 2012
I love this doctor!

May 9th, 2011
Rock Star Doctor!
Dr. Read is the most caring, compassionate and brilliant physician I have ever met. Her expertise in Weight loss, hormone balancing and overall health is second to none. I am truly blessed to have her as my doctor - so much so, my family has flown in from PA to see her as well. There is no one like her around!

February 16th, 2011
Excellent Doctor.

October 28th, 2010
Lovely woman who knows her stuff! She doesn't rush you... but takes the time to really talk with you to find out about you and your health. She's amazing!!!!