A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dominique Nickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dominique Nickson, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Foot & Ankle Orthopedic Surgeon, Podiatry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dominique Nickson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Foot & Ankle Orthopedics
- General Orthopedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Nickson graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nickson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dominique Antoine Nickson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dominique A. Nickson practice?
- Dr. Dominique Nickson has 1 office location.
Dr. Dominique Nickson practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Sports Medicine near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Orthopedic Surgeons and McKinney Surgeons.