A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dominique Nickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dominique Nickson, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Foot & Ankle Orthopedic Surgeon, Podiatry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nickson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dominique Nickson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Nickson graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nickson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dominique A Nickson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dominique A. Nickson practice?
- Dr. Dominique Nickson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dominique Nickson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mckinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX and Plano, TX.
See Mckinney Orthopedic Surgeons.