Dr. Dominique Shaw MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

July 14th, 2013
Simply my life
Dr. Shaw saved my life, I won't go into detail......simply Dr. Shaw saved my life.......:)

February 13th, 2012
compassionate
Dr. shaw is not only efficient, well prepared and experienced, she also stopped and asked questions about my wellbeing conneceted to my feminine hisory that no one has ever asked. I immediate started to tear up and she was compassionate and thoughtful. it is wonderful to be looked after as a whole person adn not just a pt.

June 1st, 2011
At first my experience with Dr. Shaw was just like any other doctors visit but that changed very quickly. I began to develop a relationship with her as the caregiver to me and my child. She wasn't so seeeeerious like other doctors, she laughed and talked to me just like a normal human being. Thats what made me comfortable with her. Shes very calm and positive which is what you need in a doctor who is delivering your child. She was also very gentle. I am not very good with pain but every time she had to perform a test on me or check my cervix she was gentle and cared about my comfort as her patient. When I was worried about her not being there when i go into labor she reassured me that whether shes on call or not she will make sure I'm getting the care I need. I WILL recommend Dr. Shaw. (:

October 24th, 2010
Attention all pregnant women going to the FMO
Attention all pregnant women going to the FMO for prenatal care; your doctor will NOT be there when you go into labor. Your doctor is only on call 3 days a month and chances are you will not go into labor during those 3 days. They have one attending doctor on call for 24 hours to attend to all the women that go into labor within that 24 hours. I gave birth there and it was the worst experience I have ever had. There were 10 women in labor at the same time and the doctor just could not be in the 10 rooms at the same time. For the safety of you and your child please go to an outside doctor. Sure it may cost a little more, but your doctor will be there for you (and only you)when go into labor. If I knew then what I know now, I would have gone to an outside doctor.

February 22nd, 2010
Caring.Does answer questions. Sometimes wait in office to be seen is too long.