A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Domnita Crisan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Domnita Crisan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Domnita Crisan, MD is board certified in Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crisan graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Crisan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Domnita Crisan MD is a female Pathologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Domnita Crisan practice?
- Dr. Domnita Crisan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Domnita Crisan practices Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, and Clinical Pathology near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Troy, MI.
See Novi Pathologists.