Dr. Don Coleman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Don Coleman?

December 9th, 2015

don't leet him near you

It was awfully he didn't care I was in pain norco500 he didn't see me after surgery his nurse that wakes up I was crying from pain she told me to wait an she's busy rude I my hand are bad a month they hurt every day I wish I never let him operate Im tramitized for life

June 15th, 2013

Lived up to his exceptional reputation

He is the best at what he does, period. I went into the appointment believing from the person that referred me that he would be very efficient which I appreciate but that he may not spend a great deal of time talking to me. Contrarily, he spent a long time detailing my options. I was pleased with the visit and highly recommend him if you want the best.

September 18th, 2010