A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Udall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Udall is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Udall, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Udall graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Udall has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Kindred Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don Allen Udall MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Don A. Udall practice?
- Dr. Don Udall has 3 office locations.
Dr. Don Udall practices Urology near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA and San Diego, CA.
See Newport Beach Urologists.