A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Anderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don Arlan Anderson DO is a male Dermatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Don A. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Don Anderson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Don Anderson practices Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Kingman, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Bullhead City, AZ and Lake Havasu City, AZ.
See Kingman Dermatologists and Kingman Surgeons.