Learn more about Dr. Don Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Anderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Taking Control of Psoriasis Are you living with psoriasis? This guide to triggers, seasonal changes and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don Arlan Anderson DO is a male Dermatologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Don A. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Don Anderson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Don Anderson practices Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Kingman, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Bullhead City, AZ and Lake Havasu City, AZ.
See Kingman Dermatologists.