A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dongho Baag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dongho Baag is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dongho Baag, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baag graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Baag has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dongho Baag MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dongho Baag practice?
- Dr. Dongho Baag has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dongho Baag practices Family Medicine near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Primary Care Doctors.