A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Berardinucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Berardinucci is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Berardinucci, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Infertility
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Berardinucci graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston.
Dr. Berardinucci has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don Louis Berardinucci MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Don L. Berardinucci practice?
- Dr. Don Berardinucci has 2 office locations.
Dr. Don Berardinucci practices Urology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tomball, TX.
See Houston Urologists.