A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Don Bovell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Don Bovell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Don Bovell, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bovell graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bovell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- Spring Hill Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Don Waldo Erskine Bovell MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Don W. Bovell practice?
- Dr. Don Bovell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Don Bovell practices Emergency Medicine near Ocala, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Ocala Emergency Physicians.